Spring and summer come and everyone starts opening their doors and windows so that air costs. leaves of the trees are full of flowers and birds abound flowers are singing, building nests and care for their chicks. I am attracted to the outside attractiveness of the hottest days and the call of the earth and new growth. Not to mention, as a mother, the children ask for more space to play. It is an ideal time to take a little fun at the art of the family of the door.
Here are easy to customize, crafts ideas for summer fun or to celebrate May Day or Mother's Day weekend holiday. All art supplies are easily available at craft stores or suppliers online. In making these crafts is a fun family activity, some are available as kits pre-assembled, or already done. Use your favorite search engine for more information on several ideas – keyword suggestions are offered below boats each idea.
1. terra cotta clay pot bird bath. Investing clay mud pots, large bottom and smallest on top. Add a plate clay (from the jar to collect water drained). Safe water is needed plate. Place the bowl of mud on top of the stack Reverse pots. Paint or mosaic the pots if you are feeling particularly creative. To the delight of birds Furthermore, the addition of a master. Birds love playing in the water. Note: Make two similar stands and use a bird feeder.
2. Plant and grow a garden of herbs. Include herbs such as basil, thyme, sage, chives and other favorites. You need to add fresh herbs to your recipes for the whole summer. Herbs are easy to grow, if that garden easy for children to help you. Take a step further and create a vegetable garden, spinach and lettuce, tomato, cucumber or other salad favorites.
3. Build a living toad. Use clay pots and a rock. Invert a clay pot and the proposed edge a rock. If you have a chopped pot, they work too much and would not require retaining walls. Paint and decorate as you wish.
4. A hand Stepping Stone. Personalize with stones, marbles, or other souvenirs. Make the project a tradition. Mark the stone with the year and include elements to be a key year (house, car), a toy, etc. footprint each year could result in a walk of life and it would be fun for children during their growth from summer to summer.
5. Custom necklaces. Chart of Accounts (by name or initials), a spacer gems, a charm or two added to a simple chain is a beautiful necklace, the staff for a mother or grandmother. For fun, make game necklaces for mom, grandmother and her daughters.
6. Bookmarks make art perfect for rainy days. Be creative – use paper, dried flowers, ribbons, embroidery thread. Use beads and charms attached to chain or yarn to create a book Thong.
7. A once decorated pillow. A fabric cushion pre-made colored, decorated with fabric paint. fabric glue sticks and other buttons easily small souvenirs. Start from scratch and decorate the fabric before making a pillow – tie-dye designs, color prints, with fabric crayons or reverse dying with a dark cloth and bleach provide many creative ways to decorate any pillow or piece of fabric. Another variation would be decorating pillow cases.
8. The tie-dye party is fun for the family or a gathering of family and friends. The supplies are readily available online is available in kits that simple.
There are so many fun activities to do outside in good weather. For more ideas, or presenting your account, visit http://www.mommamuse.com/2006/04/21/summertime-craft-ideas/ .
About the Author
Judi Cox is a work at home mom living in the Ohio Valley with her husband and 4 children. She enjoys gardening for fun and for the birds, playing with the kids, reading, and promoting other mom businesses. She has been making soap and lotion since 2001. Visit MommaMuse.com.
A Pale Horse: A Novel of Suspense (Inspector Ian Rutledge Mysteries)
The Great War never relinquished its hold on Scotland Yard Inspector Ian Rutledge, leaving him haunted and isolated, unable to forget. In the spring of 1920, he’s dispatched to Berkshire to find a missing man whose war work is so secret even Rutledge cannot know its true nature. Meanwhile, miles away, an unidentified body has been discovered in the ruins of a Yorkshire abbey, clothed in a monk’s r…
Discover San Francisco (Travel Guide)
EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF SAN FRANCISCOHIGHLIGHTS reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences ITINERARIES and walking tours broken out by neighborhoodLOCAL EXPERTS recommend what not to missEASY-TO-USE TOOLS make planning your trip simpler than ever – no matter what your budget…