Baby Shower Gifts on a tight budget
Here is a great list of baby shower gifts at low prices that will not break the bank. Enjoy!
1.Books. Buy baby board books for less than $ 5 a pop (shipping included). Get discounts when buying a bundle.
Clothing 2.Baby. Any new mom will appreciate a set of clothes as a baby shower gift. However, if you plan ahead, you can give the MOM-be toddler clothes instead of infant sets. She will surely appreciate the vision. Another trick is to buy out season, while the clothes are on clearance. You can certainly fit more than one piece for $ 10.
3. Engraved Charms. If a gold bracelet or Silver is out of your budget, why not give a personalized jewelry charm? Choose from several shapes, with heart as the most popular. It can be used as a pendant or bracelet charm. Have the baby's name and birth date engraved on the back of the charm.
4. Basket of Goodies. Dollar stores, buy an inexpensive woven basket and decorate it with ribbons of holiday remaining. Line the basket with pastel confetti and fill the basket of goodies, such as stock options lotion, cologne, powder, diaper pins, wet wipes, everything the baby needs. Some of these miniature items are grocery Promotional gifts, so that the over-all price is really low.
5. Vases. Paint clean clay pots with pastel colors and use stencils to place simple design. Give all three to give the mother a convenient desktop storage for cotton balls, Qtips, diaper pins, etc.
6. Main or footprint kit. These are kits that have the equipment to print the child's hands or feet on framed shadowbox. Most kits are $ 10.
7. Framed cross-stitch. For a personal touch, buy cross stitch materials and sew the baby's name and date of birth on a piece of rectangular fabric. Do frame for a memorable gift. If you're short on time, give a short and sweet note written on a copy of the model to say, "gift is a work year, shall be made in time for his birth. "
8. Plant a tree. Various government-sponsored companies are promoting tree planting and this is certainly a great gift for a baby shower. Most donations of planting trees come with a certificate with the baby's name and personal dedication. Some companies offer a dollar for each tree, so your $ 10 can buy 10 trees. Now it's a guaranteed air costs for the future of the baby.
9. Baby website. For the tech savvy MOM-being, create a free website for the future newborn. This gift will last until the baby grows and can personally change the website. If you know that parents have a host, why not pay for the registration of domain name of the baby, so for the next five years, the future of the newborn will have its own e-niche.
10. Take care of Mom, too! Who said baby shower gifts are only for babies? Be creative by giving the mother a gift, instead of the baby. After all, the occasion is indeed a celebration of her strength and dedication in the performance of the other for nine months. dollar stores frequently offer pampering gift baskets or customize your own similar to Goodie Bag described above.
About the Author
Pendant Trio (The Needlecraft Shop: Christmas Visions, Nature’s Glory 967032)
Textiles: Collection of the Museum of International Folk Art
Textiles explores the cultural meaning and exquisite workmanship found in the Museum of International Folk Art’s vast collection that spans centuries and includes pieces from seventy countries around the world. Handcrafted work in beautiful, vivid colors typifies the clothing, hats, robes, bedding, and shoes that represent the lives and passions of the people who created and used them. Bobbie Sum…
Amico Red Yellow Chinese Knot Characters Counted Cross Stitch
The Counted Cross Stitch Kit features a yellow Chinese knot character "Ping an" (which means safeness), it is perfect artwork to decorate your room, car, etc To finish this beautiful artwork, it not only to make a good use of the spare time, but also to cultivate your attention and patience. When you finshed, you can hang it in the car or decor your room, and also it is a nice gift to yo…